Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

Binding and Spell for Binding

Current moon  waning crescent, 33% of full.

During waning moons you want to do spells that will banish or remove something or someone. Remember to never cast in anger. One way  I protect myself  is by always saying somewhere in there "Harm none" Yes we are human and believe me I totally understand how hard it is to not lash out at the person causing me harm. But I also do not like things coming back three fold on me!

I have someone (unfortunately) in my life because of family blood, that I would love to curse. With that said One I would never do it because of the law of three, lucky for them. Number two because Karma is already taking care of her for me, lucky for me!  They use magic and being a witch as a way to try and manipulate those around them.  I called them out one day and she laughed while telling me that she does not go around worrying about Karma. For if she did she would be worrying about every little thing. Hmmm sorry but I think you don't have to worry about causing Karma if your following the rede Harm None in the first place! Another thing she does is this, she has other people cast spells for her instead of doing them herself. Why? Because she thinks if they do the spells that nothing will happen to her. LOL she honestly believes that!! It amazes me that she really thinks Karma is only going after the caster and not her.

Truthfully I have bound a few people away from me, meaning I bound their actions and to keep them from causing me harm. I would never bind someone too me or even recommend someone doing this. Binding someone so they will cease harming you is fine under the harm none rule unless your actively asking for them to be harmed.  By the way when I finally bound them it was only after years of constant threats and harm. Why did I wait so long, because I do nothing in haste when it comes to magic! I wanted to wait until I knew it was not going to stop any other way!

I took a basic freeze spell and added to it. To make magic work best is to put some of yourself into the spell.So I reword spells to make them mine and to fit what I need. It has been over a year and the spell is still as strong as the day I did it.  Every now and again, I light a candle to energize the spell. I state what the purpose is for me lighting the candle. Then sprinkle the candle with sage for protection and basil to send the negativity away from me. I only do this on a waning moon.


Basic Freeze Spell: Do this on a waning moon.
Red ink pen (if for love)
Black ink pen (for all other)
Two small slips of paper
One plastic pill bottle (empty) Do not use glass because it could explode in the freezer!
One bottle of sealed drinking water
Freezer
One one piece of paper write your name, on the other write their name.  Place the paper in the pill bottle. Add the bottled water. Here is where you need to state your intentions and why your doing this!  I say something like By the water of the god and goddess, I purify and protect myself from your harm.  Then seal up the bottle. Place in the freezer (very back).  Say something like I have frozen you and your ill will towards me. You will cease to cause me any more harm. Leave in the freezer.
 
That is the basic spell. Yes you do have to leave it in the freezer indefinitely. Now what I have started doing is wait 7 days and bury it. I know I know the environment. BUT do you want this in your freezer forever and when you move you have to get dry ice lol.  Believe me I did, thought after 6 months what could be the harm.. LOL one of the biggest mistakes I ever made was just throwing it away. I was barraged daily with 300 plus emails, my fb and myspace accounts were attacked. You name it the bitch did it!! So I did my own spell and used the concept of the freezer spell and expanded it to include burying! So far like I said it has been over a year and nothing!!
 
To do the burying part:  Do this at night. Wait 7 days and go to the woods or even in the far area of your property if woods are not available. As you bury the pill bottle, Say By the light of the moon and goddess. I bury you so you can harm none. You are well and truly done. Do your closing spell (if you have one) and walk away! DO NOT look back. Move forward!
 
If you think it will all just cease your mistaken. You have to give it time to work and to dispel any harm that was already started when the spell was cast, but it does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment